THE CUSTOMER (“YOU” OR “CUSTOMER”) AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH CONSTITUTE THE ENTIRE CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND THE KITCHEN WHOLESALE CABINETS("KWC"- for reference). NO MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND NO WAIVER THEREOF, SHALL BE EFFECTIVE AGAINST KWC UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY AN KWC AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE.
1. Order Acceptance Policy: KWC reserves the right at any time to accept or decline a Customer’s order for any reason, including lack of availability of products, failure by the Customer to satisfy payment terms, or when a product is quoted at an incorrect price due to typographical error (for, example, in an advertisement) or error in pricing information. KWC reserves the right to adjust or cancel quotations as required.
2. Terms of Payment: Terms of payment are within KWC’s sole discretion. Unless otherwise agreed to by KWC, all orders require a 100% payment at the point of sale and authorized or secured in a form of payment approved by KWC.
3. Measurements: Easy step-by-step measuring instructions can be found on our website at: https://kitchenwholesalecabinets.com. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to provide correct measurements.
4. Design: KWC will design according to the customer provided measurements. Design change made after confirmation of delivery will incur a “change order” fee of 5% of the total kitchen cabinet costs, plus a restocking fee of 30% for any items returned to KWC. Customer is responsible for final design and measurements. KWC cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of the measurements used to design a kitchen or any subsequent issues.
5. Shipments: KWC will schedule and confirm delivery of the Customer’s order 5-7 days before the anticipated delivery date. The Customer is responsible to inspect all deliveries for damage or accuracy. The Customer must notify KWC of any damage or missing and/or incorrect items within 72 hours of receipt of delivery. KWC will have no responsibility for any damage or missing items not reported to it within 72 hours of delivery. KWC may deliver partial orders, in which case Customer will be required to acknowledge delivery and any backorder.
6. Refund and Cancellation Policy: KWC’s return policy can be found at https://kitchenwholesalecabinets.com/return-policy and you agree to those terms.
7. Warranty: KWC warrants to the original consumer purchaser that all products KWC sells (“KWC Products”) for use in a personal residence will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for as long as he/she owns the home in which the KWC Products are originally installed. This warranty is expressly limited to repair or replacement of the defective part at KWC’s discretion, and does not include the cost of removal or replacement.